Re: SwixML

From: Michael Gentry (blacknex..mail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 09:03:10 EST

    Thanks, Adrian. I'll take a look at it sometime this weekend. For my
    own uses, though, I really only care about Swing. (Well, Swing is my
    main consideration -- I want a cross-platform GUI even though I'm a
    Cocoa guy, so I have to use Swing or make it web-based somehow.) I'm
    wanting to re-write/clone DBEdit (from WebObjects/OpenStep) into a
    Cayenne application (kind of like Cayenne Modeler). I liked the idea
    that SwixML (and a few of the others, I suppose) stored the UI
    description outside of the Java code (more like a Cocoa .nib file).

    /dev/mrg