Re: [VOTE RESULT] 3.0 M5 Release

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..mail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 15 2008 - 10:23:34 EST

    Kudos to the team on the M5 release.
    Also of note is the ease of transition from 2.x to 3.0. I just
    updated an app to use 3.0M5; after fixing deprecated code, the only
    other change I had to make was to switch from using
    setPersistenceState to using lifecycle callbacks (a change for the
    better). Cayenne's backwards compatibility is a real treat; if only
    tapestry could get that right... ;)

    Robert