Re: Cut vs Remove

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 10:56:16 EST

    While I agree with the functionality, I see value in having the remove
    button. It can be unintuitive to have to cut something in order to
    delete it. Likewise, I may not want to blow out my clipboard to
    delete something.

    --
    Kevin

    On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:54 AM, Michael Gentry <blacknex..mail.com> wrote: > In the Modeler, under both Attributes and Relationships tabs for both > ObjEntities and DbEntities, there is a Cut toolbar icon and a Remove > toolbar icon. It seems to me the Remove one can go away now. Cut > would be the safer option and allow them to paste as an undo > operation. > > Thoughts? > > Thanks! > > /dev/mrg >