Gearing up possible replacement of JEditor pane

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 06:35:05 EDT

    I just committed a patch by Olga Tkachova that implements a text pane
    component with syntax highlighting similar to JEditor thingy that we
    used for SQLTemplates. It is used for EJBQL queries and supports
    similar highlighting approach, but without the problems with container
    resizing. It also supports line numbering and will support error
    highlighting soon.

    If it works out ok for the EJBQL query, I'd suggest we switch
    SQLTeamplates to it as well.

    Comments?

    Andrus