Re: March Board report

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 03:57:24 EDT

    +1 from me. The only addition you may wish to add is that we added
    Google Analytics to our site in January and will soon be able to
    analyse some data from that. It will be particularly interesting when
    we put out our next release and see what sources traffic comes from.

    Ari Maniatis

    > Since the board meeting is just 2 days away (and I almost missed the
    > reporting deadline), I am planning to send it to the board by 12 AM
    > US EST today. If there are substantial omissions, let me know, I
    > will have the ability to patch it within the next 24 hours.
    >
    > http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAY/Board+Report+March+2009
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Andrus

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001