Re: Strange EOModel import issue

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 10:04:31 EDT

    I'm not exactly sure why it happened. And I wasn't suggesting it was
    a priority, either. If I have time, I'll see if I can isolate it
    (since I obviously have the EOModel that triggered it). I just
    double-checked the 25 or so EOFetchSpecifications that got imported
    and the only other anomaly I saw was where "coreUserTypeId <> '0'"
    became "coreUserTypeId != null" on a varchar2(1) column. Again, if I
    have time, I can try to figure it out later.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg