ROP & Classics hierarchies union?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 16:44:44 EDT

    Hi,

    I've jumped into this earlier, and now again, CayenneContext-related classes
    are very-very much like DataContexts-related. For instance, today I had to
    put same changes into ToManyList and PersistentObjectList. That code screams
    refactoring... But this may result in API changes (e.g. ToManyList and
    PersistentObjectList are public classes, so I have to worry about that).
    Does anyone have something against some refactoring&unification?

    Andrey