Migrating Cayenne JIRA to the main JIRA

From: Henri Yandell (bayar..pache.org)
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 02:14:23 EDT

    Heads up that I'm going to go ahead and migrate the Cayenne JIRA into
    the main JIRA this weekend.

    It should be pretty low impact - during the migration the Cayenne JIRA will be
    read only with a notice on the front to say it is going on, then
    briefly the main
    JIRA will be locked out while the project is being imported.

    Mail me, or hop on IRC irc.freenode.net #asfinfra if you've
    concerns/questions. I'll let you know when it's complete.

    A small number of users will have their logins changed. Those who replied
    to Aristedes emails will will be properly mapped over.

    Hen