JIRA migrated

From: Henri Yandell (bayar..pache.org)
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 04:06:14 EDT

    The Cayenne project has now been migrated
    into the main JIRA at http://issues.apache.org/jira/.

    Those who were JIRA admins on the Cayenne JIRA now have the
    admin role for the Cayenne project in the new one. Members of
    cayenne-developers have been added to the committer role.

    18 users had their logins changed over to cayenne_<login> and I will mail
    them separately to let them know.

    If you find any problems, feel free to mail me, though most likely
    it's best to file a JIRA ticket at
    http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA and mail me about it.

    Hen