Re: JIRA migrated

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Sat Mar 21 2009 - 18:11:02 EDT

    On 21/03/2009, at 7:06 PM, Henri Yandell wrote:

    > If you find any problems, feel free to mail me, though most likely
    > it's best to file a JIRA ticket at
    > http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA and mail me about it.

    I'm emailing this because I have more questions than necessarily bugs:

    * can we get back our header logo and styling? I'm happy to do it, if
    it can be customised per project and I can be given appropriate access.

    * I don't have access to user accounts: should we approach you if spam
    accounts are created, other user problems, etc?

    * On the project setup page [1] we have "CVS modules: none". Does that
    mean we still have SVN integration set up or not? Click on "select
    path" next to "repository path" gets me to a login window even though
    I'm logged in.

    * If we want to customise our workflow or permissions do we ask you to
    set up these? I see that permissions are set to "standard permissions"
    but I don't really know what that means. I assume any user can create
    tasks and comment on tasks, but only committers, etc can change the
    milestone or status?

    Thanks
    Ari Maniatis

    [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/project/ViewProject.jspa?pid=12310903

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001