Serialization and de-serialization or ROP objects

From: Zissis Trabaris (z.trabari..nsysware.com)
Date: Sat Mar 28 2009 - 18:32:56 EDT

    I asked this question in the user list and got no response. In
    hindsight, I should have asked it here.

    The question at hand is: Given an ROP client object retrieved from the
    database, can I serialize it to disk, later on, de-serialize it to
    memory, register it to a context and use it as if it came from the
    database? Some caveats of course... Assume the database did not change
    since the serialization process took place.

    Zissis Trabaris * Chief Technology Officer * INSYSWARE * 3235 West River
    Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072, USA
    Mobile (716) 930-5654 * Office (518) 636-4118 * Fax (716) 625-1305 *
    z.trabari..nsysware.com <mailto:%20%20z.trabaris@insysware.com> *
    www.insysware.com <http://www.insysware.com/>

    CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain
    disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
    please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank
    you.