Re: How manay milestones before 3.0 final?

From: Robert Zeigler (robert.zeigle..mail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 30 2009 - 13:01:32 EDT

    The EJBQLQuery pane in the modeler appears to need some work, as well;
    I haven't played with it extensively, but I put entered a valid query
    and was informed by the modeler that the query was invalid (I use the
    exact same query in my application with no issues)... haven't filed an
    issue for this yet as I haven't had time to look into it deeper (maybe
    there /was/ an issue with my query. :) I'd prefer that to be taken
    care of before an M6 release, at least. I'll see if I can look into it
    today and file an issue, if appropriate.

    Robert