Re: build failure

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 08:30:14 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik: "Re: svn commit: r771695 - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-tools: .classpath .project .settings/ .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.prefs"

    You probably need "mvn clean install" on the first build after
    cleaning the repo.

    I just did cleanup on my machine and "install" works.

    Andrus