Re: build failure

From: Adrian A. (a.adrian.tec..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 05 2009 - 17:45:58 EDT

    > I'm not sure what could be wrong. It seems most people have been able to
    > build.
    I can't build either :(.
    (wanted to try the new ANT task for reverse engineering to give some
    feedback).

    Other users I've quickly asked were also not able to build it.
    (common seems to be: Windows and jdk 1.6.x)

    > I can deploy the snapshots, which would at least you use them
    > without having to build yourself.
    I would be more happy to simply be able to build it, i.e. when following
    the documentation instructions from
    http://cayenne.apache.org/building-cayenne.html
    to be able to have a result.

    With ANT such a thing would never happen :(.

    A.