Re: M6

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 17 2009 - 17:08:49 EDT

  • Next message: Mike Kienenberger: "Re: svn commit: r775573 [1/22] - in /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/resources/org/apache/cayenne/schema/3.0: ./ images/"

    Ok, I've spent some time fixing various small assembly issues and
    setting up my own Windows environment for Cayenne builds. Now I think
    I am almost ready to post the artifacts, which I will probably do
    tomorrow. Stay tuned.

    (Ari, please note that I moved schema folder in a subdirectory. You
    will likely need to update your site sync script).

    Andrus