Re: 3.0M6 testing

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 07:02:18 EDT

    Hello.

    I am not able to reproduce the derby issues in cayenne trunk. Do you
    have an old derby version or am I doing something wrong.

    svn update
    mvn clean
    cd framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished
    mvn
    grep FAIL target/surefire-reports/*.txt

    I would love to fix the oracle issues with merging, but I do not have
    access to an oracle instance. Last time I tried, it was a lot of work
    to install oracle on any of the systems I work on - mac and ubuntu
    linux. Perhaps I should start up one of the images from oracle on
    Amazon EC2. Or perhaps they will bundle it for free with the next java
    install :)

    Could we set up hudson to do testing on all the databases we support?
    I know it will be a lot of work, but will it be accepted by apache
    infra? We use hudson to test all of our internal stuff on both
    PostgreSQL and Derby.

      - Tore.