Re: 3.0M6 testing

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..sh.com.au)
Date: Mon May 18 2009 - 08:36:40 EDT

    On 18/05/2009, at 9:02 PM, Tore Halset wrote:

    > Could we set up hudson to do testing on all the databases we
    > support? I know it will be a lot of work, but will it be accepted by
    > apache infra? We use hudson to test all of our internal stuff on
    > both PostgreSQL and Derby.

    Yeah, the main sticking point is not Hudson (which we use at work now
    too) but getting various databases installed in our Solaris zone. I
    spent quite a few hours on this and found it very difficult to install
    software in our zone with the Solaris packaging system. We have a true
    root, so lots of things that should work, don't.

    I'll try and get some assistance from infra in getting that set up.
    But it will be a couple of weeks before I am able to do much there.

    Ari

    ish
    http://www.ish.com.au
    phone +61 2 9550 5001 fax +61 2 9550 4001