Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.0M6

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Wed May 20 2009 - 12:07:54 EDT

    It'll be Thursday at the earliest before I can examine the artifacts.
    I don't want to hold anything up, though. Most of the tests I run
    through are Cayenne Classic types and that stuff hasn't really
    changed, so I probably wouldn't be testing the new stuff, anyway. At
    the moment, I'm +0 -- please go ahead if everyone else agrees.

    Thanks,

    mrg