Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.0M6

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Fri May 22 2009 - 19:04:32 EDT

    I'm going to have to be +0, unfortunately. I began testing last
    night, but my MBP graphic card died today. So, I'm largely out a
    computer for the next week.

    Way to "Think Different."

    --
    Kevin

    On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 7:16 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote: > There's no rush to finish the vote, and there seem to be a consensus forming > that the trunk code that became M6 is good enough for the release. Still we > need at least 3 formal votes to approve it. > > (yeah, and let me add my +1, now that I poked around the M6 Modeler for a > couple of days). > > Andrus > > On May 20, 2009, at 7:07 PM, Michael Gentry wrote: > >> It'll be Thursday at the earliest before I can examine the artifacts. >> I don't want to hold anything up, though.  Most of the tests I run >> through are Cayenne Classic types and that stuff hasn't really >> changed, so I probably wouldn't be testing the new stuff, anyway.  At >> the moment, I'm +0 -- please go ahead if everyone else agrees. >> >> Thanks, >> >> mrg > >