Re: [VOTE] Cayenne 3.0M6

From: Kevin Menard (nirvdru..mail.com)
Date: Tue May 26 2009 - 08:11:26 EDT

    I'd like to call attention to the ant tasks being moved out to the
    cayenne-tools assembly somehow. I think the cdbimport task for ant
    and mojo for maven2 are noteworthy as well.

    --
    Kevin

    On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 7:09 AM, Andrus Adamchik <andru..bjectstyle.org> wrote: > > On May 25, 2009, at 10:00 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote: > >> >> 1. Quoting of identifiers (a very popular request) >> 2. EJBQL/SQLTemplate/ProcedureQuery queries catching up with SelectQuery >> supporting the same set of configuration parameters. >> 3. Nested contexts in ROP. >> 4. Support for EJBQL in the Modeler >> 5. JPA is officially out of 3.0 >> 6. *Lots* of bug fixes. > > > Missed one more - "7. DB schema analysis on startup, possible creation of > missing schema. This can help to ensure ongoing schema/model consistency, as > well as help to bootstrap schema on first application run". > > Andrus >