Re: sourceforge

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun May 31 2009 - 07:53:03 EDT

    I only control the Cayenne project on SF:

    http://sourceforge.net/projects/cayenne/

    The project description says "Currently Cayenne is developed at the
    Apache Software Foundation (http://cayenne.apache.org)". The website
    points to Apache. It shouldn't be closed, as it is the place where the
    users can get old versions of Cayenne (including currently supported
    v. 1.2.x).

    So the current dormant state of the old hosting location seems
    appropriate to me. Do you have any other suggestions about it?

    Andrus