Re: Oracle tests failing - due to DbEntity qualifier changes ?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 13 2009 - 09:54:11 EDT

    Hi Andrus,

    Most likely this is my fault. I added cast to BatchAction in
    DataDomainActionBuilder class and this causes the exception.
    I'll try to remember the reason I did it. It'll be hard, it was before my
    vacation, after all..

    The biggest problem was that BatchQuery is heavy class, not an interface.
    And, to extend its functionality, I needed delegate mechanizms.
    Likely would not want OracleLOBBatchAction to extend BatchAction, so let me
    try to review the design to see if the class cast can be avoided.

    I'm not sure about testDbEntityQualifier though. Could you bring me stack
    trace.
    If I commit, could you retest on Oracle?

    Thanks,
    Andrey