Modeler thoughts ...

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Aug 20 2009 - 10:33:09 EDT

    I'm finally getting to use Cayenne again at work and a few others here
    are either looking at using it or have even done a little
    experimenting with it. Yesterday a few of us had a conversation on
    CM. These are people who are experienced with ORMs, but essentially
    new to Cayenne. Some have EOF experience and some have Hibernate.
    I'll try to summarize some of their key thoughts shortly and maybe we
    can have a small discussion about what new users initially see when
    starting to use Cayenne. Also, having used the modeler relatively
    extensively the past couple weeks, I have a few of my own.

    Thanks,

    mrg