Re: published snapshots from trunk

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Aug 21 2009 - 07:48:33 EDT

    I refreshed the snapshots again to include the latest important fix on
    trunk.

    BTW, I updated the poms to define a set of submodules that need to be
    deployed and those that need to be skipped, so publishing can be done
    simply by running "mvn deploy" from the top of the build tree, instead
    of manually deploying submodules one by one. I will update the docs to
    reflect that.

    Andrus