Junit sometimes failes

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 26 2009 - 10:36:30 EDT

    Hi,

    I see sometimes a failure of one JUnit test (about one failing schedule to
    five correct).
    This is a test
    DataContextSharedCacheTest.testSnapshotEvictedAndObjectsHollowedForInvalidate
    junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: expected:<5> but was:<3>
        at
    org.apache.cayenne.access.DataContextSharedCacheTest.testSnapshotEvictedAndObjectsHollowedForInvalidate(DataContextSharedCacheTest.java:616)

    I do not know when it started, but I'm sure it happens at least in revision
    794661 - month ago, or earlier. Did someone have same problems and could
    have a look?