Re: Contributing, +1

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 03:29:51 EDT

    Hi Evgeny!

    Welcome! I'm from Russia, too :) Be assured that all your contributions will
    be reviewed in shortest time by Cayenne developers.
    I'll repeat Ari's words in some part, Cayenne 2 has proved its stability.
    There are no plans currently of publishing new version of Cayenne 2.0. We're
    going to release Cayenne 3.0. Migration should be mostly painless, but there
    are many useful improvings. So, it is desirable that all patches go against
    3.0 trunk.

    Cheers,
    Andrey