Re: Junit sometimes failes

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu Sep 24 2009 - 03:15:09 EDT

    On 24/09/09 5:07 PM, Dave Dombrosky wrote:
    > Is anyone still looking into this? I'm also getting the exceptions in
    > DataContextFlattenedAttributesTest using rev 811957 or later.
    >
    > I would like to use the latest trunk code because of some bugs that
    > were recently fixed, but this error is preventing me from building the
    > source. It surprises me that this issue seems to be platform
    > dependent. Definitely a strange issue...

    In the meantime, you can build with "-Dmaven.test.skip=true" at the end of your maven commands. Or else just grab the built jars from our hudson CI server (details on the download page).

    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A