Changed PK Typecasting?

From: Dave Dombrosky (dombr..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 25 2009 - 04:46:59 EDT

    Trying to use the latest trunk code, I came across some behavior that
    has changed. I used to be able to pass DataObjectUtils.objectForPK a
    primary key that was a String, and Cayenne would automatically
    typecast this to the real PK type (such as String -> Integer). Now it
    seems like the typecasting does not occur, causing an exception on the
    query with my database.

    Was this change intentional? If not, I'll open a bug report with more detail.

    -Dave