Re: Beta 1 ?

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 09:27:24 EDT

  • Next message: Andrey Razumovsky: "Re: svn commit: r822698 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/reflect/LifecycleCallbackRegistry.java"

    CAY-1283: The code is checked in, but I haven't updated the
    documentation yet to show using the enums instead of booleans. I
    probably need to test the code a bit more, too, but at least people
    can see it now.

    CAY-1284: That doesn't involve an API change and wouldn't interfere
    with a beta release. It is also fairly low priority, I think.

    CAY-1288: I think I've finished the code, but it isn't checked in yet.
     I wanted to look over it one more time.

    mrg