Re: Beta 1 ?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 09:51:03 EDT

  • Next message: Andrus Adamchik: "Re: svn commit: r822698 - /cayenne/main/trunk/framework/cayenne-jdk1.5-unpublished/src/main/java/org/apache/cayenne/reflect/LifecycleCallbackRegistry.java"

    On 8/10/09 10:13 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > I suggest that we consider wrapping up the current release cycle,
    > release 3.0B1 and go into a runtime new feature freeze associated with
    > the Beta part of the cycle.

    I've just created 3.1 in Jira so we can move some tasks out of 3.0. Can I suggest that all tasks be moved out of 3.0 and into 3.0 beta 1 or into 3.1 as appropriate. Ideally 3.0 is reserved for tasks which are bugs found in beta 1.

    Also, a decision needs to be made about CAY-942. I can't see the exact thread right now, but we need to finalise the generification of the query function. We discussed this a while ago and there were as many opinions as people in the conversation, but I think Andrus had some ideas he wanted to pursue. Since we've already asked users to move to generics, it would be polite to only have them adjust their code once.

    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A