Re: Wiki down? Broken link?

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 10:22:53 EDT

    On 9/10/09 1:03 AM, Michael Gentry wrote:
    > I went to cayenne.apache.org and clicked on the wiki link in the side
    > bar and get:
    >
    > Not Found
    >
    > The requested URL /CAY/index.html was not found on this server.

    I think there is some problem at the moment with publishing web site data from p.a.o to the live server. I can't get any fixes to go across. I see various messages on infra discussing this, so hopefully fixed soon.

    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A