Re: ObjectContext Questions

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Thu Oct 08 2009 - 15:40:41 EDT

    I thought it might have something to do with the JPA/POJO stuff, but
    wasn't sure. Of course, other parts of the API in that class take a
    Persistent parameter, such as:

        Persistent localObject(ObjectId id, Object prototype);
    or
        void prepareForAccess(Persistent object, String property, boolean
    lazyFaulting);

    It just seems like it is caught in 3 different lands: pre-generics,
    generics, and POJO.

    mrg