Re: svn commit: r824078 - /cayenne/main/trunk/pom.xml

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Sun Oct 11 2009 - 19:01:41 EDT

    On 12/10/09 7:35 AM, Lachlan Deck wrote:
    > And given that this is just for your hudson environment... wouldn't it
    > be better to use a profile so that it's isolated.

    Perhaps. On the other hand, it is better is the CI environment is identical so that any problems are identified there and not once we've built artifacts to distribute to the world.

    On 12/10/09 4:32 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > BTW, as a backup plan I can import all needed snapshots to
    > http://objectstyle.org/maven2/ which is already referenced from Cayenne
    > POMs. Just give me a list of artifacts.

    That is probably a good idea. We just need the snapshot version of surefire to get around this bracket bug. I don't see an obvious way to avoid the brackets in Hudson without affecting every other project in Hudson, and I don't want to be responsible for widespread breakage...

    Anyhow, Andrey has patched it for now. Let me see about the mail server.

    Ari

    --

    --------------------------> Aristedes Maniatis GPG fingerprint CBFB 84B4 738D 4E87 5E5C 5EFA EF6A 7D2E 3E49 102A