Re: Preferences

From: Michael Gentry (mgentr..asslight.net)
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 12:36:13 EDT

    Well, speaking of the CM JNDI hack ... that's exactly what is breaking for
    me currently in B1 (it can't load my preferences from M6, I guess):

    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate using factory:
    org.apache.cayenne.conf.JNDIDataSourceFactory
    [INFO] access.QueryLogger Connecting. JNDI path: jdbc/techipedia_public
    [INFO] conf.*JNDIDataSourceFactory failed JNDI lookup, attempt to load from
    local preferences*. Location key:jdbc/techipedia_public
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate started configuration loading.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loaded domain: CayenneModelerPreferences
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loaded <map name='Preferences'
    location='Preferences.map.xml'>.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loaded <map name='ModelerPreferences'
    location='ModelerPreferences.map.xml'>.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loading <node name='HSQLNode'
    datasource='HSQLNode.driver.xml'
    factory='org.apache.cayenne.conf.DriverDataSourceFactory'
    schema-update-strategy='org.apache.cayenne.access.dbsync.SkipSchemaUpdateStrategy'>.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate using factory:
    org.apache.cayenne.pref.HSQLEmbeddedPreferenceService$HSQLDataSourceFactory
    [INFO] access.QueryLogger *** *Connecting: FAILURE*.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate *Error: DataSource load failed*
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate no adapter set, using automatic adapter.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loaded map-ref: Preferences.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate loaded map-ref: ModelerPreferences.
    [INFO] conf.JNDIDataSourceFactory failed loading from local preferences
    [INFO] access.QueryLogger *** *Connecting: FAILURE*.
    [INFO] conf.RuntimeLoadDelegate *Error: DataSource load failed*

    Perhaps I need to recreate the preferences settings for B1?

    Thanks,

    mrg