Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne release 3.0B1

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Thu Oct 29 2009 - 09:34:34 EDT

    Hello.

    I have tested it with our internal application junit test suite on
    PostgreSQL, Derby and MS SQL Server. No problems found.

    I have also done some testing of the modeler. As I have used the
    modeler with earlier 3.0 versions, the upgrade-project message was a
    bit strange. "Project needs an upgrade to a newer version. Older
    Project Version Detected: "3.0". Upgrade?" "3.0" is not such an old
    version.. I have read the separate thread regarding this issue.

    So, my vote is: +1

      - Tore.