Re: [VOTE] Apache Cayenne, release 3.0RC1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jan 05 2010 - 08:49:33 EST

    On Dec 26, 2009, at 7:36 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > Just posted the new release artifacts:
    >
    > http://people.apache.org/~aadamchik/release/3.0RC1/
    >
    > Please evaluate and cast your votes.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Andrus

    So let me cast one final +1, and summarize the tally:

    Malcom Edgar +1
    Andrey Razumovsky (PMC) +0
    Aristedes Maniatis (PMC) +1
    Kevin Menard (PMC) +1
    Andrus Adamchik (PMC) +1

    So the release passes and I will post the artifacts shortly.

    Thanks everybody. We are making more frequent releases now that 3.0 is
    approaching its final stage, so this requires more time commitment to
    evaluate the releases. Once we get over this milestone, it'll likely
    slow down... Even though I like the current pace :-)

    Andrus