Re: Project site links

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Wed Jan 20 2010 - 06:49:23 EST

    On 20/01/10 10:19 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > This is something I mentioned before.
    >
    > Ari, do we still have any unresolved problems preventing us from
    > publishing 3.0 docs under http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/ and fixing
    > the menu links? Would be nice if we could fix it.

    Yeah, I got the scripts running yesterday since the Hudson builds are now producing javadoc reliably. There appears to be a permissions problem I thought I solved 4 hours ago and was just waiting for rsync to catch up to, but it is still a problem.

       http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/api

    I've got a bit of time tonight to sort it out.

    I didn't want to rearrange the web site too early and show 3.0 looking like it was complete. For the immediate short term, I'll switch in all the 3.0 documentation into place on the site.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis