Re: Project site links

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 14:18:40 EST

    On Jan 22, 2010, at 12:23 PM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > I got to that page from a link on the site. I guess something was
    > cached. Now the tutorial ToC looks correct. Strange.
    >
    >> The Confluence export thing doesn't deal with deleted pages very
    >> well.
    >
    > Yeah I know. The way I handled it in the past is by deleting old
    > pages inside a cron'd rsync script.
    >
    > Andrus

    Found it (after a report on the user list). "Getting Started" link in
    the main menu on the left points to:

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/quick-start.html

    While it should point to

    http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/tutorial.html

    Ari, I didn't change the templates, as you may have some local
    uncommitted changes to them. Just one note on deleting obsolete pages.
    I was using the following script to accomplish that, manually adding
    newly obsolete pages once they were deleted from wiki:

    https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cayenne/site/trunk/tlp-site/bin/site-sync

    Andrus