Re: Restart RC2?

From: Andrey Razumovsky (razumovsky.andre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 22 2010 - 15:04:25 EST

    Will try to on the weekend - but I cannot promise... Actually CAY-1371 is a
    major bug and is must-have for 3.0. As for CAY-1367, I've already looked at
    it, fix will not be easy, but we'll just need to leave one primary field
    from an entity in FROM statement if it exists in group by. IMO we need to
    fix 1371, and RC2 can be built without 1367 as it is rather rare case and
    can be workarounded (by not specifying group-by path in FROM statement)
    Looking forward for fetch joins! :)

    --
    Andrey