inner or outer join?

From: Khailenka Xenia (xenia_khailenk..ut.by)
Date: Tue Jan 26 2010 - 05:35:41 EST

    There is a question which join strategy would be better to use implicitly
    when supporting the relationship with the other entity - inner or outer. On
    the one hand, the inner join allow to avoid entities with null references
    when we want to restrict the result set, on the other hand we can lose these
    entities when we not care about those references. Now the outer join is
    implicitly used and that results in ability to get the null entity at the
    result set. Any thoughts?

    --
    Regards, Ksenia Khailenko