Re: [VOTE] 3.0RC2

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 11:45:24 EST

    We can I guess, although it's a bit of a pain (a new profile, then
    sharing the repo so that somebody other than me could do it)...

    I suggest a simpler path - switch to tag, and then do mvn clean
    install locally. From the ASF legal point of view this is the same as
    staging on objectstyle.org, as when deploying to Apache, I will not be
    cloning a "staged" version, but rather doing "mvn clean deploy" myself
    from the tag again.

    Andrus