Re: CAY-1378, CAY-1009...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Feb 07 2010 - 11:23:13 EST

    On Feb 7, 2010, at 5:39 PM, Andrey Razumovsky wrote:

    > Also we need to check Victor's comment:
    > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1009?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=12804515
    > #action_12804515

    I did and I agree with him about the semantics of the fix.

    Also, answering my own earlier observation:

    > DirectToSubEntity.subEntities is NOT a reverse relationship of
    > BaseEntity.toDirectToSubEntity,

    Looks like a simple model of relationship/reverse relationship breaks
    when inheritance is involved. If we define "reverse" as relationship
    over the same set of joins, just going in the opposite direction, then
    we can have multiple reverse relationships for any single relationship
    and will need to do much more e.g. when connecting related objects...

    Andrus