Re: wiki pages design

From: Adrian A. (a.adrian.tec..mail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 2010 - 04:46:51 EST

    > Then we lose accumulated search ranking for the old docs, but I guess if
    > we do it once, it will straighten things over time.
    Just curious: why don't you use Docbook for your documentation?
    An apoach that e.g. Click Framework is using too? (by the help of
    another Apache project - Velocity DBF:
    http://velocity.apache.org/docbook/
    with some small modifications hosted here:
       http://code.google.com/p/click-docbook/
    to have a simpler automation.
    You can see it how it works in the Click SVN in "click/documentation/xdocs"
    )

    It's very efficient, and Docbook was made exactly for this kind of
    scenarios.

    Adrian.