Re: JAR/Maven question

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 03 2010 - 14:44:44 EDT

    Ugh, this is the new WebObjects community repo (as the pre-redirect
    URL implies). It was hosted by mdimension.com before, but now it is in
    Brazil... A dependency on yet another external repo is absolutely not
    ideal regardless of its location, and I am all for getting rid of it.
    I haven't researched the status of https://repository.apache.org/ ,
    but I am hopeful we can upload all these artifacts (and a few other
    artifacts served from objectstyle.org) to it. Something to check with
    the infra.

    Andrus