Re: Jira fix for

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Thu May 06 2010 - 11:21:46 EDT

    On 7/05/10 1:07 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:
    > You are talking about the announcement? I'd say we don't go to the level
    > of individual Jiras. This page that you mentioned is a pretty good
    > overview of what's new:
    >
    > http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/guide-to-30-features.html
    >
    > The rest is in the release-notes.

    I've been linking to the list of Jira's for a while now for each release. I like it because it gives you a nice list but also lets users click through to the detail. The release notes in SVN isn't nearly as informative.

    The thing is that 3.0 final is a strange release version in Jira with mostly older things that were closed before we had the first milestone. So maybe I can put together a version which gives us a list a bit like this:

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&type=4&type=2&pid=12310903&status=6&fixfor=-3&resolution=1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

    But obviously without the older 1.x and 2.x things.

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis