Re: Documentation

From: Aristedes Maniatis (ar..aniatis.org)
Date: Tue May 11 2010 - 23:29:46 UTC

    On 12/05/10 7:10 AM, Andrew Lindesay wrote:
    > If I want to make modifications to pages in the documentation;
    >
    > http://cayenne.apache.org/doc30/...
    >
    > Is there a means of getting authentication information for that system so I can make those changes or should I give those additions and amendments to somebody to load in?

    Because the documentation forms part of the 'product' that is Cayenne, the current situation is that only committers have the rights to change the documentation space. The wiki space is however more open.

    The PMC has the discretion to set and change these rules and we want to make it easy for people to help improve the documentation. Why don't you start for now by sending through those additions to this list and if you are going to have ongoing contributions it would be in everyone's interest to make that as easy as possible for you.

    Regards

    Ari

    --
    Aristedes Maniatis