Re: Documentation

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 13 2010 - 12:36:45 UTC

    Hi Andrew,

    I got your CLA (and forwarded that to the ASF secretary). I also added
    your Confluence id "apl" to the editors group. Let me know if you
    still don't have access.

    Also note that if you update CAYDOC30 space, you will also need to
    update the corresponding pages in CAYDOC space if appropriate, so that
    we don't lose the docs going forward. Think of CAYDOC as the wiki
    "trunk" and CAYDOC30 as "STABLE-3.0" branch.

    Thanks,
    Andrus