Re: Additional Methods on DataRowStore

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon May 17 2010 - 14:06:55 UTC

    No objections in general, but you will need to ensure somehow the
    correct lifecycle of an EventBridge within DataRowStore. I.e. if we
    are changing the bridge, the old one has to be shut down, then the new
    one needs to be started, but only if DataRowStore has not been
    shutdown yet.

    Maybe it is easier to go with a custom EventBridgeFactory specified in
    the Modeler instead?

    Andrus