Re: 3.1 IoC

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 27 2010 - 06:46:15 UTC

    Not to the unit tests inheriting from CayenneCase and friends. Unit
    tests were always bootstrapped in their own way, even in the past
    (mostly for performance reasons). However if you need to define mock
    services, etc. via IoC this can be done with a great deal of
    flexibility. E.g. see DataDomainProviderTest.java,
    DefaultDataSourceFactoryLoaderTest.java and other tests in the same
    package.

    Andrus