Re: [VOTE] release 3.0.1

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..mail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2010 - 15:14:20 UTC

    Bear with me as it's been forever since I reviewed a release. I
    don't actually use Cayenne 2 or 3 yet.

    signatures match: yes

    checksums match: yes
    We should consider switching from md5 to SHA512 (either instead-of or
    in-addition-to) per ASF signing FAQ.

    source included: yes

    Does the code build: cayenne-3.0.1.tar.gz -- I found no instructions
    on building the code from the source package we distribute. I don't
    see any build files either.

    LICENSE file:
    NOTICE file:

    Are we still using HSQLDB, Scope, and JGoodies in this release? We
    don't include them in the 3rd party jars directory.

    Since we are distributing vpp-2.2.1.jar, don't we need to include the
    bsd license for it in LICENSE.txt and NOTICES.txt?

    http://vpp.sourceforge.net/LICENSE